Chess For Peace ,Love And Tolerance.

الشطرنج من أجل السلام و الحب و التسامح

Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

“Business? Mankind Was My Business. The Common Welfare Was My Business. Charity, Mercy, Forbearance And Benevolence Were All My Business..." The Legendary US President John Kennedy

“Business? Mankind was my business. The common welfare was my business. Charity, mercy, forbearance and benevolence were all my business. The dealings of my trade were but a drop of water in the comprehensive ocean of my business!  ..mankind is our business. And if  we work in harmony, if we understand the problems of each other and the responsibilities that each of us bears, then surely the business of mankind will prosper. And your children and mine will move ahead in a securer world, and one in which there is opportunity for them all.
..” The Legendary US President John Kennedy addressing the Florida Chamber Of Commerce ,November 18th,1963 
that was 4 days before his assassination. 
God bless your soul Mr.President..Rest in peace my hero...my friend...

التجارة ؟ الإنسانية هى تجارتى  رفاهية العامة هى تجارتى  الخير و الرحمة التسامح و الإحسان و النزعة الى الخير هى كل تجارتى . إن تعاملات متاجرتى ما كانت إلا كنقطة ماء فى محيط تجارتى ... الإنسانية هى تجارتنا...و إذا تعاملنا فى وئام و إذا تفهمنا المشاكل التى تواجه كل واحد منا و المسئوليات التى يتحملها كل واحد منا فمن المؤكد أن أعمال التجارة الخاصة بالإنسانية ستزدهر و أولادكم و أولادى سيمضون قدماً فى عالم أكثر أماناً و توجد به  فرص لهم جميعاً
           

Source of the Photo : http://tinyurl.com/33exe5q
Source of the video  : http://www.youtube.com/user/10Garmonbozia01

No comments:

Post a Comment